Thursday, January 3, 2008

Another BABY BOY!!!

Okay, so yes, I will have another baby boy in 2 months. I can't believe it. I am really excited, but really scared. I think I know what to expect, but last time there was just me and the baby, no two year old running around. Every once in a while I sit back and start thinking about how much I am going to miss my Jace. I feel like I am going to have to give this new baby all of my attention and Jace will be put on the back burner. (Not literally, I hope) I find myself looking at him longer, hugging him longer, talking to him more, and just trying to be more involved. I feel like as I get closer and closer (and bigger and bigger) I am getting more and more sad about losing him. It seems like Jace will become Brock's baby, and I will have the new one. I am going to miss him. Will I love this baby as much as Jace? Everyone says yes, and I know I will, but its hard to imagine.

No comments: