Monday, June 8, 2009

Pampered Chef


Hello everyone! I am hosting a Pampered Chef party at my home this Wednesday, June 10th, at 6:30 pm. Anyone can come, and feel free to bring kids if you need to, and anyone you know that would be interested in Pampered Chef products. There will be food, and my cute sister-in-law Maria is the consultant, so it will be lots of fun. Please leave a comment with your email address if you would like to come and you need my address. Thanks so much, and I hope to see you all there!

2 comments:

Shandi Brown said...

I want to come, but if I can't I will call you, because I know something I want!

Shandi Brown said...

Jennie, I forgot that I lost all my contacts in my phone. So, please text me or email me your number and if it is still okay to order something let me know. I will call you and tell you what I want. Thanks:)