Sunday, October 4, 2009

Jace's 4th Birthday!

I can not believe that I have a 4 year old! Jace is such a big boy, and such a blessing to our family. I am so glad to be his mother. He woke up yesterday and got to eat J-A-C-E pancakes, yes unfortunately, that is as creative as I get! We then got ready during conference and had a bunch of his friends over between sessions for a fun pirate party. They had pizza, played in the backyard, took turns pinning the treasure on the map, hitting the pinata, and then it was inside for presents and cupcakes. I tried to have order during the present opening, but while each present was being opened the kids would jump off their seats to try to help Jace to see what it was. Then they all wanted to play with the toy before the next one was opened. After each present, I had to tell them all to sit back down, and then it would start over again. It was so funny. Then we had cupcakes. The kids all had a blast, and Jace really is so glad that they all got to come. He thought it was so fun to have all of his friends at his house to play with him. I look forward to many more birthdays to come!

This is a funny picture. Jace was napping upstairs, and I was downstairs. I had to come up to do something, and I found him like this. He is so cute!


And here are the pictures from the party.

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Such a cute party! Thanks for the invite. Hailey had a great time!

Heather said...

What a fun party idea! Good job on those cupcakes, so cute. Looks like he had a great day!!

Shandi Brown said...

4??? What, that is soo old! Cute party! I LOVE that he is in soccer, that is so fun!