Friday, September 21, 2012

Bella's Birthday Party

Cute Miss Bella turned 6 on the 6th of September, and we finally got to celebrate with her on the 15th.  We met at the park by their house and had hot dogs and chips and yummy cake and ice cream.  She was adorable opening her presents, and loved every one of them! 

Leila fell asleep on the way there, and was lucky enough to have Uncle Justin hold her.

I wanted to get a picture of me and my dad and brothers in our BYU/Utah gear.  The big game was that night, and we were all sporting our colors!  The Utes pulled off another win!  Yay!  (I am 27 weeks in this pic)


opening our present

I always love to give the girls a cute new outfit! 


Checking out all her loot.


New purse and shoes.

Love the wink ;)

Beautiful new jewels



We had lots of fun celebrating with Bella.  We had to leave a little early because Jace's first soccer game was at 2:00.  Busy day!

No comments: