Monday, August 5, 2013

Our Tiny Dancer

Miss Leila is going to be starting ballet at Creative Arts Academy, so we went out on a little shopping date to find her her dance wear.  She must have tried on 20 leotards before we decided on this one.  Creative Arts asks for their dancers to wear black leos and pink tights and slippers.  There were about a million black leos to choose from!  She saw herself in the mirror after each one, and said, "Ooh, I want this one!"  She didn't want to take any of them off, and after each new one, she'd get so excited!  I am just so happy that she's finally old enough to put in dance!  She looks beautiful in her dance clothes!  She had to try some funky dance moves too of course!





2 comments:

Veronica said...

I think you are going to LOVE it there!! It'd be fun if she ends up in the same cast as my girls in March. We are going into our fourth year with CAA and love it.

Anonymous said...

love a private dance and have her slowly strip for me