Monday, November 11, 2013

Jace's Class Halloween Party

I was lucky enough to be able to help at Jace's class Halloween party this year.  I really love when I get to help out, and see him at school.  He really really doesn't like me to come...to anything, so I was a little nervous to tell him that I had volunteered.  He gets so embarrassed because there are girls that like him, and that he likes, and I'm not sure what he thinks I'm going to do or see, but he really doesn't want me there!  The night before the party he saw that I was separating candy corn into baggies, and he asked what it was for.  I told him that it was for a Halloween party.  He asked what party, and if he got to be there.  I told him that yes, he got to be at the party.  Then he asked again what party, so I told him it was for his class Halloween party, and that we were going to play Bingo and use the candy corn as the markers.  He wasn't mad at all!  He was actually kind of excited, and I was so relieved!  Anyway, the party went really well, and he looked like he managed to even have a little bit of fun, even though I was there.


Ready to play Bingo at his first station



The next station for him was making mummies out of Hershey bars

And he got a cookie

Then it was musical chairs

And then making these fun ghosts out of suckers
And last was making these fun monster bags
Jace and his best friend Dallin
There was a little time after the party before school was over, so they played Simon Says

No comments: