Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Jace's Class Christmas Party

I didn't sign up to help with Jace's Christmas Party, because I had signed up and already helped with his Halloween party, and I didn't want to press my luck with him.  I got a call from one of the room mothers though, a few weeks before the party, asking if I could help.  I was so excited!  Anyway, I picked the activity that I thought Jace would like the most, and helped with that.  I ended up doing a toilet paper snowman game where each group of kids gets a roll of toilet paper, three circles, an orange triangle for a nose, and a scarf, and they have to wrap up one of the kids in the toilet paper, tape the three circles to his belly for buttons, the triangle on his nose, and then wrap the scarf around his neck before the other team does.  It was lots of fun, and I think the kids liked it.  I also bought these crazy loud noisemakers for the kids as a prize, and they loved that too.  I always hate when my kids come home with these loud annoying toys, and it was ME this time who bought them!  There were 5 stations, and Jace had lots of fun.  I love being able to see him at these kinds of things.

Tossing a "snowball" back and forth with a friend, and trying to catch it in your cup

Decorating Cookies


Jace got chosen to be the snowman



The kids loved playing in all the toilet paper after the game was done


Blowing the noisemaker

Writing Thank You notes to Mrs. Harwood since it was her last day


And listening to a Christmas story

No comments: