Monday, February 25, 2008

Good Things Utah


I had such a great birthday! My family and friends are the BEST! I celebrated early with my family a couple of weeks ago, and got gift cards from everyone. I didn't have any ideas of what I wanted since I am huge and pregnant and didn't want skinny clothes yet, so gift cards were great. Then on my actual birthday, I went with Jenn, Talitha, and Shandra to a showing of Good Things Utah. It was a lot of fun and we got a cute picture with the ladies of the show. We then went to lunch at Paradise Cafe which was so yummy. I love to just sit and chat with my girls. Thanks so much for coming with me. Then Brock met me at Fashion Place and we shopped. I got a diaper bag, and sheets for the crib, a swimming suit, and a bra. We then went to the movie Vantage Point, and then to my favorite place, Outback, for dinner. Then, on Sunday, I celebrated with Brock's family. They are always so good to me. Again, I didn't give anyone any ideas of what I needed so gift cards and money won out, but Brock's two sisters got me a gift certificate at a Day Spa which I am sooooo excited about! Once I get this baby out of me and have all new aches and pains from taking care of two children, a spa day will definitely be in order. My mom took me to lunch today and will take me out again for a day of shopping after I have the baby. Thank you so much to everyone who made me feel special for my birthday!

5 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

Jenn- I can't believe how great you look and you are counting down days now! Im proud of ya! Im glad you had such a great birthday so nice to have such great family and friends. Sounds like you got spoiled! Take care Jen

JR and Brynn said...

Cute birthday pictures! Happy birthday!

The Bryner Bunch said...

Looks like a fun B-day! Can't wait to see pictures of the new baby!

Aly said...

What a fun birthday! Looks like you had so much fun. I love the Birthday cake of cup cakes. That looks yummy.

JR and Brynn said...

Jenn, I can't believe tomorrow is your due date. I will pray for you. Keep us all posted on how everything goes. I can't wait to hear when you have your little guy. Good luck to you.