Monday, February 18, 2008

Me and Kallie Pregnant




This is me and Brock's sister Kallie. She was due February 11th, and I am due March 7th. She ended up having her baby 4 days late last Friday, the 15th and I am having mine a week early on the 28th so our boys will only be two weeks apart! She is lucky and already delivered, but I only have 10 days to go, I guess I can wait. We were all shocked that even though she was 4 days over her little Beckett only weighed 6 lbs. 11 oz. and was 18 inches. He is soooooo little! Jace was 3 days early and was 8 lbs. 11 oz. and 20 inches! NOT FAIR! I know this one is going to be big too. I can't wait to not be pregnant any more!

7 comments:

JR and Brynn said...

Jennie, you are one of the cutest little pregnant girls I've ever seen. I know the count down at the end seems like forever, but I am sure he will be here soon and I am so excited for you guys.

Jennifer Phillips said...

it's your b-day in a couple more days yipee!!! So where we going for lunch I hope a place that they will sing to you, wouldn't it be awesome if you went into labor when we go out??

Heather said...

Ok so I love the name Beckett, but Dan didn't as much as I do, anyway you are almost there, it's the home stretch!! I know it's so hard, but hurry go treat yourself before he gets here!

The Bonham Family said...

Im so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures. You look so good! You do pregnancy amazing! Keep us posted.

Shandi Brown said...

Thanks for a fun day! i loved being out with the girls! Happy B-day again. I love the cute pics of Jace in the cowboy hat.

The Bryner Bunch said...

What cute pregnant girls! Good luck this week and I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one!

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. bridal jackets. Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Heels