Monday, October 6, 2008

My BIG BOY is 3!!!

Jace turned 3 on Friday, October 3rd. We did lots of fun things, and he got tons of fun stuff. Friday morning Jace when Jace woke up, I said, Jace, its your Birthday today! He yelled, I'm three!!! Then said, I'm not two anymore, I'm three. (Of course, he says free, but I didn't want to embarrass him!) I was going to the temple so I dropped Jace and Nixon off at day care. I took cupcakes, and Shauna, Brock's mom, had made him a cute hat. Jace passed cupcakes out to all of his friends and then they sang Happy Birthday to him. He loved every second of it. Then I was off.
Then Brock left work early to pick him up and take him to lunch at McDonald's. I know, lame, but that's what he wanted.
When I got home, and after he got a nice nap in, we took him to Kangaroo Zoo. It is such a fun place and right down the street from us. There are a bunch of those big blow up slides and bouncy house things. They also have miniature golf in black lights. Jace loved every second of it. He ran around and jumped and slid for 3 hours strait. We then went to Wendy's and got ice cream, then home to bed.
Then Saturday, we had a little party with our families. It was supposed to be at a park, but alas, it rained ALL DAY! We had pizza and a fun "Cars" ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. Jace opened about a million presents. He loved all the toys, and every time he would open a clothing item, he would set it down and move along a little too quickly. It was funny.
Anyway, Happy Birthday big boy! I love you!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Happy birthday Jace!

the watkins said...

Sounds like fun. Jace sounds like he has such a cute little personality!