Saturday, December 13, 2008

Mountain Blue

My sister Julia recently tried out for, and made it as lead soloist in an acapella quartet called Mountain Blue. They had their first performance at the BYU Acapella Jam on Wednesday, and let me just tell you, she is amazing. The whole group is, but Julia really shines. I am so proud of her, and just wanted to let you all know that you can go to Deseret Book and buy their CD to hear just how good they are. Of course, its not her singing on the CD since she just joined, but check them out anyway and I'll let you know when her first CD comes out. Or you can go to mountainblueharmony.com to see their website. Anyway, here are a few pictures of Wednesday night. The other girl in the picture was just filling in for the night. They are currently looking for a tenor, so if you know anyone...



1 comment:

michelle said...

Oh my gosh, she didn't even tell me. That is so awesome!!