Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another Funny Story

On Sunday we were over at Brock's grandparent's house, as we are almost every Sunday night. We were all sitting around watching Nixon take several wobbly steps back and forth. When Nixon doesn't have his binkie in his mouth he pretty much talks non stop. Not normal human words mind you, just baby jabber. I don't really even notice it anymore. Anyway, he was sitting down chatting away to himself when Brock's grandpa says, "That kid doesn't ever shut up, does he?" We all started laughing really hard. I said, "Nope, sorry grandpa."

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your boys are so cute (I say that ALL the time). I can't wait to hear the things Claire comes up with when she starts speaking in sentences. Jace is so funny.

Scott and Tobi said...

I miss Jace and Nixon terribly!! I want to BE THERE when they do anything cute! - Dad