Friday, December 11, 2009

Here Comes Santa Clause!

Well, this year we didn't get any good pictures of the boys with Santa. Jace was perfect, of course. He knows what's at stake. But Nixon doesn't quite understand the "Naughty List" yet. It shows.
Here are pictures from our ward Christmas Party a week ago.



We finally gave up and got Nixon the heck outta there.


Then today Santa came to visit Jace's preschool class. I got them all dressed up in their Christmas pajamas and everything. I thought I had Nixon all excited. He was saying "Santa, Santa, Santa" the whole way there. And even when Santa came, he started chanting his name again. But, as you will see below, he pretty much hates Santa.

Here are some of Darla, one of Jace's teachers, reading Christmas books to the kids while they waited for their special visitor.



Then the big guy showed up, and had all the kids excited.


He even gave each of the kids a blanket. Jace went up to get his before I could get Nixon up there.


And, here we go again. Its not even like a quiet, nervous cry. Its like a "Get back here mom! I think he's going to kill me!" cry.



My sister-in-law Kallie brought Beckett too. He wasn't too big of a fan either.


Maybe next year we'll have some better luck.

2 comments:

the watkins said...

So cute

Bel said...

Thank you so much for the cute Xmas card and super yummy treats, I ate them all already, hehe! Your family is so cute, your baby girl will be beautiful.