Sunday, May 2, 2010

Granny Came to Visit

My mom, aka Granny, came to visit this past week, and it was so much fun. She and my dad have been living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the last year, and were not planning on coming for a visit until November. Then, lucky for us, my mom happened to have her yearly training in Florida the week Leila was born. She figured that as long as she was in the U.S. she had to take a week vacation and come take care of me and my new baby. It was a wonderful week of catching up, eating out, and being waited on hand and foot. We were all very spoiled while Granny was here. Nolan, Treo, and Jaylee even came up from St. George for a night. It was really fun. She got to sleep on the bottom bunk of Jace's bed, and he really misses that already. She left last night, and we are all going through withdrawals. Thank you so much mom for everything. We love you!


I wish the boys knew how to smile for the camera. Oh, and Leila is just so sad that Granny has to leave.


While she was here, she wanted to see both of my grandpas. So we went to lunch and spent some time at Grandpa Sanders' house.



And then went to see Grandfather Bingham and Elaine at their house. It was fun to see them.





2 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh my heck she is so cute and I love all her clothes, it looks like you are having as much fun dressing your girl as I am :)And it is so nice to have MOM come and help.

Scott and Tobi said...

I miss you all so much. The boys were a blast to be around. I did love sharing the bunk bed with Jace. It will be a cherished memory for me. Wish I could still be there, I had so much more that I wanted to do. Love your posts. Love Mom