Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day 2010


I still can't believe that I am a mother of three! I had a great Mother's Day this year. Brock let me take a long nap, and when I woke up, the house was all clean too. Pretty much nothing better than that. We had a great dinner at Brock's aunt Brenda's house. And the weather was nice enough to play outside. I am grateful to be a mom, and especially grateful to be Jace, Nixon, and Leila's mom. What a great blessing. I am also lucky enough to have the most wonderful mother myself. She is so selfless and caring. She just happened to have her U.S. training the week after Leila was born, so she got to come take care of me and the kids for a whole week. It was so nice. She is hard working, motivated, and really one of the most thoughtful people I know. I am lucky to know her at all, and much more lucky to be her daughter. I am also very thankful for my amazing mother-in-law. She is so good to me and my kids. Also one of the most selfless people I know. Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there! The hardest, most rewarding job in the world!

2 comments:

Scott and Tobi said...

Thanks Darling, it is easy being a mom when I have such a loving and kind daughter. It was so much fun being at your house. I just wish I could have done more. Love Mom

JR and Brynn said...

Jennie, I love all your darling pictures of your new little princess. She is so gorgeous and totally the best dressed little thing ever. You look really great. I am so happy you are enjoying her. You have a beautiful family.