Thursday, June 10, 2010

Nail Polish

So the other day, while I was feeding Leila, I was sitting at the computer passing time. I started to smell something quite pungent from my room, and fearing that Nixon was drinking a bottle of nail polish remover, I jumped up and ran in my room. (Not the easiest task while breast feeding). I discovered my sweet Nixon covered in nail polish holding the broken bottle and letting it drip all over himself and my bed. I couldn't figure out how he could have broken it until I saw the other bottle next to it. I guess he was hitting them together to hear the fun sound glass makes until the one broke. Anyway, lets just say I am so grateful the bottle of clear nail polish broke, and not the black one! This could have been way worse! And yes, he is smiling in the picture. That's what he does when he sees the camera.



No comments: