Tuesday, June 1, 2010

St. George

Brock and I had our 7 year anniversary on the 28th, and decided to head down to St. George with the kids to celebrate. We stayed with Nolan and Treo and had so much fun.

Saturday we went to a fun park with a splash pad and the kids had lots of fun. My camera died after these two pictures though. Here is Nixon and Jaylee playing in the water. Well, trying not to let the water actually touch them.



Then we went back to the pool by Nolan and Treo's house.
Jace made a house boat and had fun floating around.

Nixon looks like he has huge muscles with his floaties on.


Sunday we decided it would be fun to get a hotel and spend the night there, so we checked in and went swimming at their pool.

Leila thought it was more fun in her car seat.





She was pretty worn out from going near the water.

We went to a BBQ at Treo's brother's house, and then came back for some night swimming. We thought we'd have it all to ourselves at 9:45pm, but no. It was packed!

I love Nixon in his floaties. He had an itch on his neck and it was hilarious watching him try to reach it. I know, I know. I'm a pretty mean mom. I just sat back and laughed.


The boys jumping to daddy. Nixon tried floaties for his first time. He got pretty good with them. Very brave.



My cute boys.


Leila and I just relaxed by the hot tub. Nixon came to join us and soak his feet. This was when he had the itch. After watching him suffer for a minute, I took off the floaties and let him scratch his neck.
Monday Nolan, Treo, and Jaylee joined us at our hotel.











We had so much fun thanks to Nolan and Treo, and their hospitality. We wish we could see them more often! Leila did so great while we were there, sleeping 8 1/2 hours at a time at night! One night she slept from 10 to 6:30, then ate and fell back asleep until 10! It was wonderful. We are really loving this little one!
Also, I want to say Happy 7th Anniversary to my sweet husband. You are just the greatest. I love you so much, and am so happy to know you!

4 comments:

Treo Sanders said...

Love all the pics. Thanks for coming to see us. Jaylee keeps asking for Leila and boys. It was nice to have someone for her to play with.

Treo Sanders said...

I wasn't done yet. Ha ha. We will see you soon hopefully. Maybe we'll try to come up one more time before I pop. Thanks again 4 coming it was so good to see you and we had a blast.

Jennifer Phillips said...

I wish we would of been down there.......... maybe next time!!

Anonymous said...

the pic of jaylee laying back in the chair wearing her bikini legs spread has me hard, it's like she is waiting to have her hairless pu--y licked I want to do it