Thursday, September 9, 2010

The New ME!

If you know me well, you know that I change my hair just about as often as I change my clothes! I get bored so I go brown, or blonde, or really blonde, or....SHORT!

Before...


During...that's my sad little ponytail.


After...roots gone, 10 inches gone!


Side view.


The back. I love the back.


So far, so good. Thanks to my next door neighbor Lyndsey for the cute new do! I'll be back in a few months bored with this and ready to go brunette again...or something else crazy!

14 comments:

Audrey said...

I LOVE it!! It's adorable!

Valerie said...

LOVE it! It looks great on you! Your family is so adorable and I loved all the fun pictures you posted of August. Looks like you had a great summer :)

Scott and Tobi said...

Very cute!

Veronica said...

It looks great! She did an awesome job!

the watkins said...

I love it! I've always thought you look so cute with short hair.

foxie4 said...

You look so cute with ANY cut and color!!

Scott and Tobi said...

I love it, LOVE IT!!!!
Love Mom

Scott and Tobi said...

I love it. I LOVE IT!!!!

Love Mom

Heather said...

So cute! I love it!!

The Bonham Family said...

Jenn- I really love that it fit's you perfect!! You could probally pull off purple hair however!! Love it!

Jennifer Phillips said...

Pretty!! Hot mother of 3 coming through.....look out!!:)

Jill and Paul said...

DANG! seeing your hair makes me want to cut mine again! but i cant! ive been trying to get it back as long as it was when i got married! i know...never going to happen, but im trying! i LOOOOVE the new do!

Anonymous said...

SOOOO CUTE! Like the good ole days!

Kristin said...

I SO love it! It totally fits you perfectly!