Saturday, September 18, 2010

Utah Games

We have season tickets again this year, and are so excited that another season has begun. These pictures are from last week's game when it was about 90 degrees and right in the middle of the day. This is what happens when we take the kids to a game during nap time.

We start out happy and excited. I know, you can't tell by the kids faces, but they are excited.

Ooh, lets get one with the field behind us. That'll be cute!

Then, one by one, they start falling asleep. Any way they can!
Jace is first.


Hunched over the seat. Very comfortable, I'm sure.
Notice how red Nixon's face is. It was soooo HOT!


Leila was next. We decided to put her under the bench to keep her out of the sun...guess our plan didn't work too well. Her face is right in the sun!



She stayed asleep there for about an hour. We were so glad nobody on the row above us spilled their drink!


And finally Nixon succumbed as well. Again, very comfortable.

And here's a family picture after they had all fallen asleep. Leila is under our legs, so you can't see her.

They all woke up by about half time, and we were all excited to cheer our Utes to another victory! GO UTES! Looking forward to another fun-filled football season!

3 comments:

Ashlie said...

Hi Jenny ~ This is Ashlie Jenkins (Dimick). I saw your post on Kelly's and I just have to say how beautiful your new hair is! You have also motivated me to take my baby to the games. My hubby thought we wouldn't be able to handle it...but if you can take 3 babies then he doesn't have anything to complain about!! Anyway, my blog is private but if you want to see it send me your email. ashlie.jenkins@gmail.com

Travis & Leslie Doman said...

you are amazing and those pictures are awesome...I laughed and laughed!

Scott and Tobi said...

So cute. Kids can sleep anywhere. When did I lose that ability.

Love Mom