Friday, June 10, 2011

Last Day at the Hotel

Sunday morning we woke up (after a horrible night with Miss Leila who is teething and had a fever) and it was Brock's birthday! 34! Jace had to give him 34 birthday spankings.




Then Nixon wanted in on the fun, so he gave him 34 more!


The kids each took turns with the glasses on. Too cool.







Then it was time for more swimming. They counted to 3, and Jace got mad at Nixon for jumping in too soon.



Try again...much better.



See, I was there too.







I had to get some shots of my bathing beauty. She didn't like the hat on at first, and kept trying to take it off.



Then I threatened her life, and she was fine with it.










We got changed out of our suits and I had to get some more shots of the kiddos. Nixon and Jace don't like to be serious for pictures.





Lookin' good, you two.







One last ride on the funicular.




We had so much fun on our little weekend getaway. I am so lucky to have been married to Brock for 8 years. He is my perfect match, and I hope I am his. I look forward to many many more by his side.

1 comment:

the watkins said...

Fun anniversary celebration! You look great, I can't believe you've had 3 kids.