Monday, August 15, 2011

The Rec Center

Grandpa K has been wanting to go swimming with all his grandchildren since he always has to work when they usually go. We headed to the rec center on Saturday afternoon.

The boys love spraying each other with these guns




Nixon with Grandpa



Leila slept on the grass for about the first hour. Then swam for a bit, but once she found the food, that's what she did the rest of the time we were there.



I had to get a picture of Jace's long hair. One of my favorite things when we go swimming, is if you try to talk to him after he has just come out of the water, he has to lift the hair off of his ears so that he can hear you. It cracks me up!



We always have to climb the rock wall after we swim.





Jace wanted to help Leila climb.



Here's the big boy. He said, "Mom, I'll tell you when I'm ready for my picture." Then I took one, and he was pretty mad that I didn't wait. "Not YET! I said I'd tell you when I was ready!"



"Okay, now you can take it."



Beckett had to try too.





Leila sure loves her cousin Griffin! She's trying to give him kisses, but her binkie is in the way.



Then the kids wanted Brock to try.


No comments: