Sunday, January 1, 2012

Winter Swimming

My friend Jenn invited me and the kids to go swimming at the Herriman Rec Center.  It was a bit of a drive, but worth it!  You could tell that my kids hadn't been swimming since summer, because they were in the water from the second we got there until the second we had to leave. 



Jace on the slide.  He and Nixon must have gone down it a hundred times!



Leila loved walking around and splashing

Leila is behind Nixon deciding if she wants to go.  The spraying water at the top of the slide made her decision.  She climbed back down the steps.



Nixon likes to go backwards on his belly



Leila would watch for the boys to come down

Here is Jace, Nixon, and Zoe.  Cohen is walking away.

I think he was bummed that his mom was making him leave.
I KNOW she was bummed!  She wouldn't stand by the kids for a picture, but I got one of her anyway.

No comments: