Thursday, March 8, 2012

More Birthday Celebrations

Since Beckett, Nixon, and I all have February birthdays, we have to do a bit of planning, and in some cases, celebrate early or late to fit us all in.  We celebrated with the Keddingtons, Bills, and Miners on the 19th.  Nixon had to share the day with me, poor kid.  We had dinner at Grandma and Grandpa K's house, and then headed to Grandma B's for presents and cake.  Nixon was first of course, and he had so much fun opening presents!


Of course, he went for the biggest one first!

We're lucky to always have helpers when present opening time comes around.


Baseball Stuff!  (Think "Liar, Liar")

Then it was my turn.  Nixon is my little shadow (all the time) and always wants to be right with me, as close as possible.

He said I looked beautiful with this pretty scarf Kallie got for me.
Ooh, and doesn't Leila look beautiful!


The birthday kids!
Nixon asked for a Batman cake, and Grandma K didn't disappoint!  Since we were in Midway all weekend, I didn't have time to do anything for this party, so thank you thank you Grandma and Natalie!
Someone (I won't mention any names) had to see what the bat felt like.

They even made me my favorite Funfetti cake with swirly frosting!


 February is so much fun!

No comments: