Tuesday, March 6, 2012

More Midway

After all my cute girl friends left, Brock came up with the kids to spend Saturday night and Sunday.  The first thing the kids wanted to do of course, was swim.  We headed to the pool.

Leila got to try the floaties.  She loved them out of the water, but didn't love when daddy let her try to float on her own with them in the water.


Jace is really becoming such a great swimmer.  He swam all the way from one end to the other on his own without floaties!  He loves to throw something to the bottom and swim down with his goggles on to find it.

Nixon is fearless in the water.  He loves to jump in and put his face in the water.





After I took some fun pictures of the kids I headed to my favorite spot.  The hot tub.  Leila spent most of her time with me. 


We went to dinner - Mexican again - and then headed back to watch movies.  The kids loved having a bed together in the front room.  This was a two bedroom condo, but they wanted to be in the front room instead of their own bedroom.


I had to take these last couple of pictures for my mom.  She saw me wearing these boots in a picture once, and asked me to take a close-up of them for her and her cute friend Grace.  Here they are mom!

 This birthday weekend couldn't have been better!  First my friends, and then my cute family!  Fun Fun Fun!  I am known for making my birthday celebrations last the whole month, and this year was not an exception!

3 comments:

Scott and Tobi said...

Thanks for the pictures and blow-by-blow account. It makes me so happy to see the love that you have in your little family.

Love, Dad

The Johnson Family said...

Happy Happy 30th Birthday Jennie!! It looks like you had such a fun weekend in Midway!

Grace @ Wrinkled Chiffon said...

Absolutely love the boots Jennie! Where did you get them? Thanks so much for your photos and your sweet blog...I love following along! Happy belated birthday by the way! I hope the day/week/month has been special!

xo Grace
www.wrinkledchiffon.com