Monday, April 16, 2012

First Sunburn of the Season

I guess I have to get my kids thoroughly burned at least once each summer season, and since the sun hasn't even been on my mind up to this point, I wasn't even thinking about sunscreen!  Nixon had soccer practice, and then we played at the park, and then Jace had baseball practice, and we played some more at that park.  We were outside all day long, and it was sunny...finally!  Unfortunately, Leila got the worst of it.  The boys each got rosy cheeks, but Leila got pretty fried!  The next morning she woke up, and her cheeks and one of her ears had blistered.  Awful!  Poor baby! 



2 comments:

The Dowdy Family said...

She is so cute, love her little face. Just so you know I think we all forgot! My kids got a little burned too.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Oh look at that sad face! Breaks my heart. Glad to know it heals!