Friday, October 12, 2012

Leila Lou

Sunday during conference, I was upstairs listening while the kids were downstairs doing their own thing.  When conference was over I heard Jace ask Leila what was all over her face.  I panicked a bit and ran down to find this...

 She had found my purse, and my "lick-stick" inside and went to town.  I thought she looked pretty adorable and had to grab my camera. 

So pretty!
I asked if she wanted to see herself in the mirror.  Of course she did!  She thought she looked beautiful too!


Then, between sessions, we ate lunch.  I came upstairs to get some blogging done, and Brock told me to grab the camera again.  She had fallen asleep in her chair!  She fell asleep sitting up, but by the time I unplugged my camera from the computer and got down there, she had changed to this position.  Love it!


We can't get enough of our sweet Leila Lou!

No comments: