Friday, March 14, 2014

Jennie's 32nd Birthday

I am such a lucky girl, and got spoiled by my family on my birthday.  I got to sleep in, and then go out to presents and these cute yummy donuts that Brock cut and shaped into a 32.  I went to the gym, and then came home and got ready.  Grandpa Sanders came and took Jace and Nixon on a fun outing to Scales and Tails, and to lunch, and while they were gone, Brock, Leila, Talon, and I went to the mall for me to birthday shop!  I had free reign of the place, and got lots of fun stuff.  Then Jace had a basketball game, so we went to that, and then later Uncle Justin came to babysit so that Brock and I could go to our favorite Ruth's Chris for dinner.  I seriously love that place so much, and ate till I was stuffed!  I even got a free dessert for my birthday, and I chose the delicious cheesecake.  YUM!  It was such a great day, and I owe that to my sweet husband.  Love you!






No comments: