Thursday, March 13, 2014

Madelyn's Birthday Party

Cute Maddie turned 9, and invited Jace to her Harry Potter birthday party.  It was so fun, and as always, Lynette went all out.  They got to each paint a wand, then they got frozen yogurt, as big as they wanted, with as many toppings as they could squeeze on.  Then they gathered into the little movie room and watched the first Harry Potter movie.  They got popcorn, and jellybeans, and licorice, and whatever they wanted!  Hagrid even made an appearance during the movie!  So fun!

Maddie with her HUGE fro yo

The kids had a pretty sweet set up for the movie.  Jace is in the back on the chairs

Hagrid!

The kids with their wands and glasses



All the moms who like to stay and chat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely age the pu--y is finally ready to have a c--k in it, love to be the first to f--k her, best feeling ever for me was feeling my c--k slide into my daughters 9 yr old pu--y and seeing the pleasure in her eyes when I came in her, I started s-x play with her as a baby, took her anal virginity at 3 but I will never forget that first time in her pu--y