Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Talon and Mommy Alone for the Weekend

Brock took Jace, Nixon and Leila to the cabin to go snowmobiling and sledding with Grandma and Grandpa K, the Handy's, and Natalie and Gracie.  I had to teach in Young Womens, so I decided to stay home, and I got to keep Talon with me.  It was a nice peaceful weekend...for me!


Here they are right before they left.

Talon sucks his cheeks in all the time!  I love it!  I used to do it when I was little too, and sometimes catch myself still doing it!



This was a different day


I keep trying to catch Talon as Mickey Mouse is coming on TV.  He gets SO EXCITED!  



Here we are snuggling after church.  I love kisses from Talon!

And the fish face again


Before we fell asleep 

After I had been asleep for like 2 hours, he was still going strong!

No comments: