Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Abc's About Jennie

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Besides Brock, of course, I have to say my mom and my sister
C-Cake or Pie: Cake
D-Day: Friday because I know I get the next two days with Brock, and he takes the baby in the mornings and lets me sleep in. Thanks babe!
E- Essential Item: Diaper bag nowadays.
F- Favorite Color: I really like purple
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: mmmmm, worms.
H-Home town: Sandy, UT
I- Indulgences: Symphonycandy bars with almonds and toffee, steak from Ruth's Chris
J- January or July?: July
K-Kids: 2 boys. Jace is 2 and a half, Nixon is 3 months
L-Life is incomplete without:My family and friends. I love to be surrounded by the people I love
M- Marriage Date: May 28, 2003. Wow, how time flies.
N- Number of Siblings: 3 brothers and 1 sister but now I also have a brother-in-law and 5 sisters-in-law! I love that my family gets bigger by the minute!
O- Oranges or Apples: I love to eat apples, and I love to drink orange juice
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders, earthquakes (I should say, the thought that an earthquake could happen at any moment), losing someone close to me.
Q- Quote: "That Fithee!" said by Jace when he took a sip of a carbonated drink. It was so funny. He has a hard time saying anything starting with sp ... spiderman comes out fiderman, and he also has the cutest dang lisp, so spicy came out fithee. I love this kid.
R- Reason To Smile: I have a great life. Sometimes I need to be reminded that I have nothing to be sad about.
S- Season: Summer fo sho! I hate the freezing snowy crap we have to go through in Utah! I want to move to Hawaii!
T- Tag Three: Naaaaa
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I desperately wish I could dance. Every time I watch So You Think You Can Dance, I literally get sick to my stomach with envy. Same with American Idol. I always wish it was me up there.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: As I said above about the steak, I love me some meat.
W- Worst Habit: Picking my face. I could do it for hours, just making up stuff to pick at. Brock would say picking his face is my worst habit. Sorry again.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Pisces

No comments: