Saturday, June 7, 2008

Come get your RAGE on!

To everyone reading this I say get a season pass to Raging Waters this summer! Jenn (Littlewood) Phillips and I have, and it is going to be so much fun! They are only $70 and kids under 3 are free! It costs like $25 to go once, so if you go 3 times you have already gotten your money's worth. It would be so fun to see all of you there! Come on, you know you want to! They have a fun kids area, a lazy river, and the wave pool for the kids, and of course all the sweet rides for us. Anyway, that is my plug for the Rage. Hope to see you all there.

5 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

Jenn- We do have an annual pass for our family. Now the only down fall is getting me in a swimsuit there! Jk Im sure it will happen soon enough. I hope we do get to see you there this summer!

The Bryner Bunch said...

I miss that place...so fun! What a great way to spend the summer:)

Heather said...

I was so sad I couldn't come! It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun, I want to go next time though!

Heather said...

p.s. Nixon looks so sweet in his little blessing outfit! He is just too cute :)

Garrett-Ashley & our Peanuts said...

Jenn-
Your little Nixon is darling, it looks like all is going well with your sweet family. I will have to look into a raging waters pass. Sounds like a party!!!!