Sunday, January 23, 2011

Date Night

My parents give us a spiritual New Year's Resolution every year. Last year it was to do a service project once a month with our family and read the conference editions of the Ensign in May and November. Brock and I were the only ones to complete it this year, and we each got a gift certificate to Ruth's Chris. It is one of our very favorites, and we were so excited to go! This year our goal is to read the Book of Mormon. We've both already started, so lets hope we finish by the end of the year, and get to do this again next January!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

I feel like such a blog stalker! I always read your blog, but hardly ever comment. Makes me feel creepy that I do that! Love the new year resolutions with rewards. Awesome!!

Scott and Tobi said...

Is that all you got?!!

Love Mom