Sunday, January 30, 2011

Nixon is Potty Trained!

Well okay, so he's been potty-trained for a few months now, but I never did a post on it. He's been relatively easy to train, and had it down in about a week. He loves that he is a "big a boy" now. I'm not sure how he went from being German, saying anything that ended with a k sound like chhhhhhhh (like he's hocking a loogy), to being Italian and saying "I'm not a baby! I'm a big-a-boy!" but that's our Nixon. I had to get a shot of him in his "big-a-boy underwear. He put them on himself! Backwards and inside out! Love our Nix!
So Proud (and eating something)


I had to get a picture of the wedge in back! Have you ever seen a cuter bum?


Ah, there we go.


And this has nothing to do with potty-training, but I found him asleep like this yesterday while watching Toy Story 1 or 2 or 3. Who knows anymore. He loves them all, and watches them over and over in no particular order. Looking pretty comfy.

3 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

Gotta love the big boy underwear! He's too cute.

Scott and Tobi said...

I love your posts. They keep me going!!!

Unknown said...

Try the towel potty training method.