Thursday, April 7, 2011

DISCLAIMER!!

It has been brought to my attention that some of the pictures and events in my California posts are out of order. Apparently, Woody and Jessie did not make an appearance at Legoland as my post suggests. They were at Disneyland. Also, Brock informs me that we did not purchase Jace's sweet Batman hat at Disneyland, but at Universal Studios. DUH! I want to apologize to anyone who was misled, and perhaps planned a trip to Legoland or Disneyland under false pretenses. I was not there for most of the trip, and I am the only blogger in the family, so it is what it is, and I'm not changing it! Good luck figuring things out as they've been posted!

2 comments:

The Pennington's said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Your kids are so cute. That little Leila is darling in her swimsuit! You look great Jen! Who would know you have 3 kids!

Heather Jones said...

love your disclaimer very funny. Wow you have had some way fun trips. I would have missed my family too. I bet it was so fun spending so much time with your sister alone though. What a cool trip I have had a few people tell me that that is one of their favorite trips. What a great hubby to take all the kids and let you go I don't know if Todd would make it that long alone!!!