Saturday, May 7, 2011

Cinco De Mayo!

Our friends, the Warner's, decided to throw a Cinco de Mayo party, and we are so glad they invited us! We had so much fun, and hope we get to come to the 2nd annual party next year! They went all out with hats and beads, daiquiris and pina coladas, tacos and salsa! They even had a pinata for all the kids. It really was a fun night, and such great weather!


Here are all the men, with their awesome hats, and drinks.

Brock , Curtis Hansen, Brandon Bowen, Senior Betts, and Andrew Warner


The boys would have jumped on the trampoline all night if we let them! They loved it, and seriously jumped forever!






Here is some of the yummy food. There were two 7-layer dips, 2 big bowls of homemade salsa, and Natalie was so nice to make quesadillas for all the kids, and tacos for the adults. It really was delicious!



I thought these boys with their babies was too cute!



Some of the kids eating dinner. We were shocked at how many kids 5 couples had produced! There were 15 with 2 on the way!



We went out for the pinata before it got too dark.



After it was all over, Brock realized he didn't get any pictures of Jace hitting it. Darn it! But here's Nixon.







And before we could go, we had to get a picture with the ladies. I love these girls! Brandon's wife had to leave before we got any pictures. We thought we'd better do it in front of the cactus poster!

Me, Becca Hansen, Summer Betts, and Natalie Warner



I was feeling a little short, so I stood on my tip-toes in this one.






Curtis was having fun with my camera, and got this fun one of us laughing.



When we got home, we realized that Jace somehow had ended up with all the beads!





He wouldn't open his eyes.



Then Nixon wanted a funny picture too.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

That party looks like so much fun! And holy cow you are TAN! You think me living here in St. George I would not actually be such a whitey. Your Easter looked fun, and I bet your oldest is loving baseball. We just started baseball here and I am so excited, I prefer it over soccer. Your family is always darling!

Scott and Tobi said...

Oh those funny, funny boys. I just love 'em!!!
Love Granny

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

WAY TOO FUN JEN!!!!! P.S. Can't wait for Wednesday!!!!