Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Day at the Park

My friend Lindsey was in town from California for a couple of days, so a few of us ladies met up at Draper Park to catch up and let our kids play.

















Jace wasn't quite as enthralled as the other two. After I stopped pushing him "as high as it can go" he just swung slowly with his eyes closed. Right when I tried to get a picture of it though, he opened them. It was pretty funny.



We forgot to get a picture while everyone was there, so Steph West and Heather had already gone home.

Me, Lindsey, Jenn, Alisha, Steph



Love these ladies! I do not get to see them enough!



Bad mom moment. When we got home, and I went to get Leila out of the car, I noticed she was bright red! We have had rainy day after rainy day this Spring, and I am not yet in "sunscreen mode". I felt so bad! Look at that burn!! Poor girl. Luckily the boys didn't get burned. If you look close, you can see a white stripe on her head where her headband was. Sorry Leila!

1 comment:

Jennifer Phillips said...

I stole a picture off your blog. We need to get together and go to some of these events on our pass of all passes.