Monday, May 9, 2011

A Fun Night with the Sanders

Saturday night before Mother's Day we got together for dinner with my family at Dane and Annie's house. After dinner we were able to call my mom on Skype and wish her a Happy Mother's Day! Since they are a whole day ahead of us, it was already Mother's Day there, and it was so fun for all of us (besides Nolan and Treo in St. George) to talk to her at once.

After dinner we went outside to play. Dane and Annie had given Nixon a belated birthday present, so we all went outside to play with it.
Nixon is being mischievous and putting things in the barrel that catches water from the roof. Maria, Annie, and Dane


Jace, Bella, and Leah waiting for Brock to get the rocket ready for launching!


Leila and Uncle Justin



We decided to move it away from the roof.

Jace, Nixon, Leah, and Bella




Leah is first!



Then Jace. We told him we were taking a picture, so he looked at the camera mid-jump!



Bella



And Nixon. You can just tell this is going to be a good one!





I handed the camera to Annie and called Brock over for a picture with me in it, so I could prove I was there. She caught us kissing! Aw.





I love nights like these! It sure makes us miss Granny and Grandpa, and Nolan and Treo's family though!

2 comments:

Scott and Tobi said...

Oh how I loved the phone call. It was so much fun. I miss you all so much. Soon, very soon!

Love Mom

Scott and Tobi said...

Did you notice in the kissing picture that the rocket is shooting through the air? Very appropriate for the occasion.

Love, Dad