Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Have Silly Kids

 Lately my kids have been into having "sleepovers".  They do this wherever they find a nice little nook in our house, like Leila's crib, or Jace's bed, or the bathroom, or the pantry.  They all get their pillows and blankies and turn off the lights and lay down and talk.  I just love it.  I've never gotten pictures, but when they went into the pantry, I grabbed my camera and got a few.  These little ones sure make me happy.


Jace and Nixon were pretending to be asleep.  Leila didn't quite get it.
 Jace loves to just lay in the bath after the others have gotten out.  He laid there like this for like a half an hour one time.  If the water just stayed warm, and we didn't make him get out, he could stay in there like this for hours.  I loved watching his hair.  He would go down and up in the water so his hair looked so cool!
 
 
 After baths is time to get dressed of course.  Well, Leila thought Jace's underwear made a cute hat.  Then Jace had to try it too.
These kids love playing hide and seek and Leila has even gotten really good at it.  She stays super still and quiet and gets so excited when you find her.  Whenever I'm getting ready for the day, she has to be by my side, and whenever she notices my closet (a favorite place to hide) she starts saying "Hi! Hi!"  I say, "Do you want to hide?"  She says, "Uh huh!" and then I start to count.  She does it over and over, and never gets bored.  Another favorite place to hide is under the kitchen sink.  She fits right in there, and the day I grabbed my camera, Nixon squeezed in there too!

I sure love my crazy, silly, fun kids!

No comments: