Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Lindsey is 30!!

 Well, all of my cute high school friends are taking their turns turning 30.  I just can't believe it!  And I'm next!  AAAAAAHHHHHH!  Lindsey just moved back to Utah, after being in Denver, and Seattle, and San Francisco for the past several years.  We are all so glad she's back, and that we get to see her all the time now!  She turned 30 on the 26th of January, and invited us all to The Cheesecake Factory to celebrate.  I love these girls so so much, and am so glad that we still see each other!
Shandra, Lindsey, Jenn

Alisha, Talitha (always having more fun than everyone else!), me, and Heather

Out of this group of ladies, Shandra and I are the only ones NOT pregnant! 

4 comments:

Tobi said...

Cute girls. I am so glad you have stayed so close. All those new babies coming. That is so exciting!

love Mom

Tobi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tobi said...

Cute girls. I am so glad you have stayed so close. All those new babies coming. That is so exciting!

love Mom

Anonymous said...

:)