Tuesday, August 14, 2012

21 Weeks

Here I am at 21 weeks.  I had an appointment with my doctor, and the "big ultrasound" this day.  My doctor had done an ultrasound at 16 weeks and told us that she thought it was a boy, but didn't get a very good look.  I have to admit I was holding out a little hope that Leila would get a sister, but it was confirmed at my ultrasound that it is indeed another boy.  We are really excited, and although Leila won't have any sisters, she will be surrounded by three brothers to protect her and take care of her.  And we have our little Princess!  I am grateful to be having another healthy baby, and was so relieved to hear and see that this baby is perfect in every way.  Brock was there, and said that he thinks this baby looks like Nixon.  I don't know how you can tell from an ultrasound, but that would make me happy!  I have gained 19 pounds up to this point, and am hoping that the weight gain slows down a little bit from here on out! 



1 comment:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I am SO excited for you guys. I can't wait to hold this little baby boy!
Love your cute belly!