Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 5

Wednesday, my mom, Treo, and I wanted to get pedicures, so the men thought it would be fun to take the kids to Jumpin' Jacks to play.  I asked Brock to take some pictures, and he got some good ones. 

Jace

Nixon and Jaylee


Leila

Leila and Kash

Uncle Nolan watching Jaylee about to come down.



Such a big girl!






Jace, Leila, and Kash



Leila and Kash climbing up the slide



We met them there, and I thought I'd better get a picture of our cute toes!  Treo on the left, Mom on the top, me on the bottom
We went to lunch at the Pizza Factory, and then went back to the condo.  We were lucky that my parents got a 3 bedroom suite with a hot tub right on the deck!  The kids loved getting in every night.  We lowered the temperature to about 95 degrees so it was kind of like a nice bath. 


Uncle Nolan got in with Kash after a little crying persuasion from Kash.
Then we had dinner at the condo and got into jammies.  The kids love the Ipads, and loved playing them whenever they could.  I love that Leila is holding Kash in this picture.  She loves to be the momma.






Nixon didn't take a nap most days, and he would crash on the couch every night.  You know you had a fun-filled crazy day when he's asleep before everyone else!

No comments: