Monday, August 6, 2012

Days 3 and 4

Monday morning Granny, Treo, and I all went to the St. George temple to do a session.  I have never been inside the St. George temple, so I was glad we made it a part of our trip this time.  It has been my goal this year to go once a month, so since July was almost up, we went.  The men and the kids went to a fun splash pad while we were there.  Then they went to McDonald's for lunch, so us girls went to Paradise Bakery.  Delish.  That afternoon we went to a movie.  Nolan, Granny and Grandpa went to see the new Batman movie, while I took the kids to see Ice Age 4.  Treo stayed home with Kash.  The kids did great, and at one point I had to go to the bathroom (go figure) and I asked if anyone else needed to.  They all said no, but Leila wanted to come with me, so we went.  Within about 5 minutes of me being back Nixon says he needs to go.  So I ask the others, they say no, then Jaylee changes her mind and comes with us.  So besides the two bathroom breaks, the kids did great!  I had already seen Batman, so I wasn't too disappointed about having to miss it. 

Nixon, Jaylee, Leila, and Jace before the movie started

When the movie was over the kids had a dance party in the theater




Tuesday, Granny, Grandpa, and Nolan went golfing around 11, and Treo and Kash stayed home, but Nolan brought Jaylee over and I took the kids to the pool.  They have a kiddie pool that is only one and a half feet deep, so I wasn't too worried about anyone drowning.  It's perfect for me to sit in too when it gets too hot, which is 5 minutes after I get out!







Daddy made the drive after work this night, and got in around 9 or 10:00pm.  We were all so excited to see him, and have him with us the rest of the week!

No comments: