Monday, April 29, 2013

Easter Morning

The kids were so excited to see if the Easter Bunny had stopped by our house.  They came out of their rooms, and were pleasantly surprised to see eggs hidden throughout the house.  We had a little hunt for eggs and baskets, and then in one egg the Easter Bunny had left a note leading them to the garage to find one last present for them all.  It was a HUGE inflatable ball that they can roll around in!  They had so much fun rolling around before church.  Even I got in on it!  It really was so much fun!














I've got a little static electricity going!



Leila's got some cute hair too!
I had to get a picture of my sweet shark after bath time

Leila's beautiful curled hair for Easter Sunday

My cute boys all dressed up for church
Family picture before church

No comments: