Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Madelyn's Birthday Party

Jace's cute friend Maddie turned 8, and celebrated with a fun painting birthday party!  Lynette always outdoes herself, and this party was no exception.  Jace had lots of fun.

Lynette showing the kids the painting they were going to replicate


Jace took it seriously and kept looking at the painting to make sure it looked the same



Jace's finished product.  I think it looks just like the original!

Once again, Jace is such a good helper with Talon

Playing games

Eating yummy treats
Cute Maddie wanted a donut cake




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lets getyour knickers of honey 8 is the perfect age, mouth first so get on your knees and start sucking, not just thecock suck my balls into your mouth too do a proper job like I taught you, I want to feel yourpussy while you are sucking me off, once I come open your mouth so I can see before you swallow, now it's my turn your little hairlesspussy is mine, fingers first bringing you to the edge over and over before I make you come, then I spread your legs and lick it, make your clit bug out so I can suck it I want you dripping withpussy juice, I rub some of it on your arse, grab your hips and your anal virginity is mine, tell me how good mycock feels in your tight arse, beg me to come in you, next is that lovely warm, soft, bald, puffy, moist, tight 8 yr old childpussy , mmmmmmmmmm I am going to take my time and enjoy that littlepussy, going to take a bit to get it in you but that just makes me even harder, once I feel it going in it will be worth the effort, can't wait to see your face when you feel a nice hard manccock in yourpussy for the first time , feel your body shake and tremble as I come in yourpussy over and over, no school tomorrow honey bunch yourpussy and arse will be to sore or I guess I should say MYpusyandarse because they are mine now, happy 8th big girl