Sunday, July 7, 2013

10 Years!

I just can't believe that Brock and I have been married 10 years.  I feel like I always say the same things on our anniversary, but 10 years has just flown by, while at the same time, it's hard to remember a time without him in my life.  He is absolutely my favorite person in this world, and I just consider myself beyond lucky and blessed to be his wife now and forever.  He has spent every day of these 10 years (and the year and a half we dated before getting married) making me that happiest woman on Earth, and I hope he feels that I have tried to make him feel that way too.  I love him more than anything, and look forward to millions of anniversaries to come!
We went out together to one of our favorite restaurants, Outback Steakhouse, and then went and saw Star Trek.  I love going out with just him.  We definitely don't do it enough, and it is so much fun.  He spoiled me rotten and got me the most beautiful diamond anniversary band for my right hand, and wrote down the 10 most memorable moments/phases in our lives together.  It was so so beautiful.  I cried while reading it in the restaurant.  He is too good.  I love this man, and I am so glad we found each other!



No comments: