Saturday, July 6, 2013

Leila's First Real Hair Cut

I had Leila's hair trimmed when in first started coming in to kind of clean it up, but I wanted Lyndsey to cut off a couple of inches of her fine baby hair.  It's starting to get pretty long, but it's just so baby fine that it was pretty stringy at the ends.  I should probably just cut it into a cute little bob, and I may do that, but then I can't do cute fun hair styles with "piggies" as we call them.  I love doing her hair, and for the most part she lets me without arguing, so I wanted to keep it pretty long.  Anyway, once it was done it wasn't very noticeable, but I could tell for sure!  We had fun in Lyndsey's brand new salon in her beautiful brand new house!  Not quite as convenient as walking next door, but so nice to have friends who do hair!  Lyndsey even put the piggies back in for her!













No comments: