Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Cancun!

Day 1 and 2:

Brock and I decided to take a fun trip with our friends, the Warners.  We were looking at Hawaii, and Mexico, and Cancun was the winner.  I went to upload pictures from my camera from this trip, and there were none there.  I don't know what happened, but I'm pretty bummed.  All the pictures are from my phone.  Luckily I did take some with my phone!


Day one was spent flying there, and checking out the hotel and a little bit of the area.


The view from our hotel
 The next day we took a ferry to Isla Mujeres where we cruised around in a golf cart, ate delicious fresh fish for lunch, and walked along the beach.  Then headed back to Cancun to have dinner and watch the Super Bowl.
After a little run at the gym, it was nice to relax on the balcony.

On the ferry.  We had to get a drink in a coconut!


On the golf cart

Our yummy fish that was just caught that morning!



Posing for the camera.  I missed the memo to look up.

And here we are at dinner with the Super Bowl on TV.  Pretty good way to see the Super Bowl!


No comments: