Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Day 4

Tuesday was another pool day.  It was just beautiful!  There were workers walking around with an iguana letting people pay to be in pictures.  I didn't want to pay $8 to be IN the picture, so I just took one of the iguana.  I sent it to my kids, and they thought it was pretty cool.








Just admiring the ocean, from the pool!


Brock and Andy played some water volleyball



When we came back from dinner there was Karaoke in the hotel.  Natalie sang a song, and then they were done for the night!  She did great!


We did this just about every night.  Ate treats and played games together before bed.

While we were having the time of our lives, Granny sent me these pictures of Talon wreaking havoc at home!  Poor Granny!   But at least it wasn't throw up she was cleaning up, like last time we were gone!


No comments: