Sunday, November 16, 2008

House Tag

I was tagged by the cute Jill (Porter) Harkness about a month ago, and I took the pictures then, but finally got around to posting about it!
This is a tag that you have to do right NOW! No cleaning, or fixing anything, including your makeup or hair! Go around your house and take pics of the following as they appear RIGHT NOW and then post them! NO CHEATING!

LIVING ROOM:
This is where you will find us most of the time. Our couches are so big, and practically take up the whole room, but they are definitely comfortable. Many a nap has been had in this room. And yes, Brock painted that wall himself. Well, I helped a little bit.



YOUR KIDS OR ANIMALS:

I forgot to take a picture of them when I actually did this tag a month ago, so here is a cute one of my two favorite munchkins loving each other.



YOUR KITCHEN:
The flowers on the counter were a gift from Brock when I got back from my first day of work. Gotta love that man!



A PICTURE OF YOU RIGHT NOW:
About to leave for work. I still have tired eyes.



FAVORITE ROOM:
This is where all the magic happens! Ha Ha! I always wanted to be on MTV's CRIBS, and that's what they always say right?
This is the view from the door:


And this is into the bathroom:



CLOSET:
Note to self: Next house, bigger closet!



LAUNDRY ROOM:
'Nuff said.



FRIDGE:
This is where you can find Jace most of the time. He loves to open the doors and just look around. And he's thirsty all the time, he always needs a drink.




This is a fun way for me to see the homes of others! I tag Jenny Bonham, Jenny Goff, Ali Berrett, Melanie Phillips, Ashley Aoki, and anyone else who's house I have never seen, or anyone who wants to!

5 comments:

Jill and Paul said...

what a beautiful house! and your bedroom is awesome! i love the comforter! your cabinets are such a warm wood! lucky girl! thanks for doing the tag!

Veronica said...

I love looking at peoples' homes in their real state! Makes me feel better about mine.

Hey thanks so much for your empathy about our loss. And BTW our blog is back to private and that's why it won't update on an automatic feed. We had some weirds looking and making comments, so it's praivate again. You are so sweet to be concerned about us. This is a terrible time, but it's good to know we have some great friends in our corner! Thanks Jenni!

Stephanie said...

Your house is really cute. I love it. And I love that your couches are huge, it's more comfy that way. You look SO tiny in that picture you put up. So pretty!

JR and Brynn said...

I love this tag, because it is so fun to see everyones' homes. I love the color of your bedroom walls. I am way into very bold colors. Great house.

The Bryner Bunch said...

It was so fun to see your house...very beautiful and it is looks really big!

Your little Nixon is getting so big:) Are you working full-time? Where?