Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thank You

I just want to thank everyone who posted on my last crazy post. Sorry to have been so serious. I really love listening to everything you have to say. I learn a lot by questioning why things are the way they are. You know, sometimes I wish I could be "better" about just having faith in the Lord and His prophets and apostles. Just take what they say and not question them, or need to know the exact reasoning behind certain things, and know that in the end things will "all work out for our good". But I just don't... yet, at least. That is something that I am working towards, but in the mean time, I will keep asking questions about everything and learn along the way. Perhaps one day I will have that kind of faith. Thank you all, and keep helping me endure to the end.

No comments: